Data Security Strategies, LLC seeks to reduce vulnerabilities and advanced persistent threats (APTs) within our national and industrial critical information infrastructures by facilitating greater use of data security best practices, adoption of cyber defense stratagem, and increased enterprise awareness of senior decision makers on the business and mission implications of data sharing in cyberspace.
Our Vision and Goals form the foundation of our ability an assist organizations in implementing state-of-the-art data security practices that promote increased value through secure data use in cyberspace.
- Deliver strategic consulting services committed to developing an organizational strategy that promotes excellence in data security protection against thief, unauthorized disclosure or modification, and non-availability.
- Provide avenues for detection and mitigation of cyber threats and network vulnerabilities, while maintaining a posture that corrects interruptions to normal business and mission operations.
- Provide organizations with the education and training recommendations that ensure a steady pipeline of qualified personnel poised to become cyber defense professionals.
- Continuously improve the quality of cyber awareness and decision making in a cyber environment among chief executives, boards of directors, and senior decision makers.
- Encourage and promote development of strong cyber defenses and data protection methodologies that strengthen both the organization and the nation.
Realized through our Goals
- GOAL 1: Succeeding in an “Internet of Things” (IoT) mission and business operations environment – Enable sound policymaking, effective national security awareness, freedom-of-business action in a cyberspace environment where everything physical device has the potential for connection to the Internet, while securing IoT systems for use by the U.S. government, its allies, and industry partners. This is accomplished in conjunction with protecting privacy and civil liberties.
- GOAL 2: Preparing for the Future – Deliver next generation data protection capabilities and solutions that meet the challenges of tomorrow and drive innovations that promote national security and economic prosperity.
- GOAL 3: Enhancing and Leading an Expert Workforce – Develop long term organizational goals for creating an exceptional network defense and cyber aware workforce capable of defending the enterprise..
- GOAL 4: Implementing Best Business Practices for Data Security – Provide timely consult for data-driven strategic, operational, tactical investment decisions on “As is” and “To be” states, while ensuring organizational accountability for executing those decisions and realizing the associated performance improvements.
- GOAL 5: Manifesting Principled Performance – Data Security Strategies, LLC vision and business goads will be accomplished with a commitment to a principled approach to performance through honesty, legal compliance, and protection of public and private sector trust.